Header Graphic

Place-name search - details

Coxwell, Little

The hamlet of Little Coxwell was a chapelry in the parish of Faringdon. It lies one and a half miles south of Faringdon. See also Faringdon for details.

Further reading
Wordie, R. (ed.), ‘Enclosure In Berkshire, 1485-1885’ (Reading, 2000) pp.63-65.


Acreage: 887
Population 1801: 225
  1831: 304
  1861: 302

 

OS Map Grid Ref(s): 8, 13

 

Parliamentary Enclosure Maps & Awards

Coxwell, Little (See Faringdon)

 

[ Back to parish list ]

 

 


This page was printed from the BRO New Landscapes website on 28/06/2017.