The village of Earley was a liberty in Sonning parish, two miles southwest of Sonning village and two miles west of Reading. It adjoins the River Loddon, and the main road from London to Bath and the road from Reading to Wokingham run through. There was a small amount of pasture and arable land.
Wordie, R. (ed.), ‘Enclosure In Berkshire, 1485-1885’ (Reading, 2000) pp.139-141.
OS Map Grid Ref(s): 37, 38
Earley (See Sonning)