The long village of Whitchurch lies five and a half miles from Reading, in Oxfordshire. The parish included the hamlets of Collins End, Keen End and Path Hill. It adjoins the River Thames. The land was partly wooded. See also Purley for details.
Wordie, R. (ed.), 'Enclosure In Berkshire, 1485-1885' (Reading, 2000) pp.116-117.
OS Map Grid Ref(s): 28
Whitchurch (See Purley)